Advertising – Guidance Notes
If you wish to advertise in the Lampeter Grapevine we will need to have received payment in our account prior to the copy deadline.
All advertisers will be issued with a unique Payment Reference Code upon request. We ask that you use this in all transactions and correspondence, and in particular when using online (banking) systems.
• Contact us now for your Payment Reference Code (Email us now)
Once you have your Payment Reference Code this is how it works ……
• To request an advert – please send us (Email us now)
• Details of the size of advert (see below for sizes)
• Your advertising text in MS Word (or similar), pictures and/or graphic images in JPG (MS Publisher format is also ok if you prefer)
• Instructions or a PDF of how you would like the advert laid out, please be as specific as possible as we do not offer a design service
• Just a PDF is not good, the image does not reproduce well when printed
• Lampeter Grapevine does not issue Invoices or Receipts
• We will check our bank account, presumably find a payment from you accompanied by your Payment Reference Code, hey presto – your ad will be published
Copy deadline is always 18:00 on the Friday before the 2nd Saturday of the month – we endeavour to send a ‘week-in-advance’ reminder to all advertisers and contributors.
|Copy Deadline||07 Sept||12 Oct||09 Nov||11 Jan||08 Feb||08 March||12 April||10 May|
|Published||22 Spet||26 Oct||24 Nov||26 Jan||23 Feb||23 March||27 April||25 May|
|Theme||The Digital Era||Made By Hand||Good Cheer||Final Brexit|
We greatly prefer electronic payments but appreciate that some people would rather use cheques – and that’s ok with us. Cash is a bit harder but drop us an email and we are sure we can make it happen.
• Bank: NatWest Bank
• Account Name: Transition Llambed Development Trust
• Code: 53 61 42
• Account Number: 67576885
• Please use your Payment Reference Code as the reference
• Please ensure that payment is made before the copy deadline and don’t forget to email to confirm payment has been made, using your Payment Reference Code in the subject line of the email.
Paying by Cheque:
• Please make cheques payable to: TLDT
• Please do NOT make cheques payable to the Grapevine!
• Write your Payment Reference Code on the reverse
• Post to: The Lampeter Grapevine, c/o Victoria Hall, Bryn Road, Lampeter, SA48 7EE.
• Please ensure that it will reach us before the copy deadline and don’t forget to email to confirm payment is on its way, using your Payment Reference Code in the subject line of the email.
Guidelines for sending us images or artwork
Resolution – Minimum DPI (dots/pixels per inch) for images is 300 dpi. You need to send us images at the size they are to be in the layout – bigger if possible. Loss of quality can occur if much resizing is needed.
The newsletter is printed in “greyscale” (black, grey & white). If you send us colour images, think about whether they’ll look OK in greyscale.
We prefer the jpg file format but can also accept tif, gif, bmp or png
We cannot accept PDF’s other than as a representation of the layout
Please do not send images embedded within a Word document – send the image separately as a jpg
Please do contact us (well before the copy deadline if possible) if you are unsure about, or need help with formatting your image.
|Approximate Size||Cost Per Edition||Ref|
|Full Page||277mm deep x 190mm wide, to sit on page with 10mm white border||£84.00||FP|
|Full Page (Back Page)||277mm deep x 190mm wide, to sit on page with 10mm white border||£96.00||FPB|
On pages with a standard 2-column layout
|Half Page Horizontal||136mm deep x 190mm wide||£48.00||2A|
|Half Page Vertical||277mm deep x 92mm wide||£48.00||2B|
|Quarter Page||136mm deep x 92mm wide||£30.00||2C|
|Eighth Page||65mm deep x 92mm wide||£15.00||2D|
|Sixteenth Page||65mm deep x 43mm wide||£7.50||2E|
On pages with a 3-column layout
|Full Column||277mm deep x 60mm wide||£48.00||3A|
|Three-Quarter Column||206mm deep x 60mm wide||£36.00||3B|
|Half Column||136mm deep x 60mm wide||£24.00||3C|
|Double Quarter Column||65mm deep x 125mm wide||£24.00||3D|
|Quarter Column||65mm deep x 60mm wide||£12.00||3E|
Five Issues for the price of Four
Classified Ads (words only)
|£2.50 per 20 words|
Five Issues for the price of Four
|Maximum 35 words|
Listing & Therapist Section
What’s on, events, regular classes, courses, meetings, religious services and gatherings
View a PDF copy by clicking the link below.